Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pictures Of Human Papillomavirus Do I Have Human Papillomavirus?

Do I have Human Papillomavirus? - pictures of human papillomavirus

Ok ... Anyway, I have recently begun to make more than bumps on the base of my penis and scrotum to. They have it as long as I can remember, but only after hearing about HPV in the 10th Class Health Class affected. I never had sex and I looked at some pictures of HPV in google, and not my shots look like warts from HPV. It looks like goose bumps. Do you think I have HPV? Oh, and I asked my doctor to see, and she looked at me and said he was fine. I was not satisfied with your inquiry. Any opinions?

2 comments:

namesgyn... said...

If you are a virgin, you do not have HPV. This is something that occurs only among the sexually active. Have a question, the Virgin's eyes, because if you have an STD may be a little strange for a doctor. As a girl, thought she could get pregnant by kissing.

They are well and healthy. But he is very smart you are educated about HPV? You are at the forefront of miles, because most people do not always worry about HPV, because they are primarily companies that do not show symptoms. Okay, so to speak, vigilant! I hope you keep maintaining this quality.

tjk71730 said...

I have serious doubts, but your doctor sounds very callous. If you (still not had sex and did not play another hand that can be transmitted through the hands of roaming, if you know what I mean) I think you're safe. If you are my son, I would not worry.

Post a Comment