Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How Long Can People Live After Thyroid Cancer Just A Thought On Cancer...?

Just a Thought on Cancer...? - how long can people live after thyroid cancer

So, please ... Just hear me out. I am afraid that I cancer of the thyroid and in all honesty I would do my best to solve the problem, but it is serious or not. I have no health insurance and had to wait about 3-4 weeks, until I hear something about the medical basic care. Whatever the main reason why I write because I have this question ... It may sound crazy, or even ridiculous law. Exactly what I think, or maybe it is what I believe. Do you know someone who can win with the cancer, or if not Beat It, lived longer if they have a positive attitude, eat healthy and good ... only life in all spheres of life with a smile on your face? Listen, I know many of you will agree with me, and that's good. Frankly, I understand. I thought even though I am an agnostic ... I feel like if I make a change and enjoy life and everything else that comes to struggle on the road to happiness. So, what is your opinion? Are you agree with the view or not? I used to criticize in any case, each person has their own opinion. We thank you,l, a lot!

7 comments:

tampage said...

I must agree with the poster, who said that not making a difference attitude. What can I say this because I like to beat cancer and has never been. My oncologist told me that attitude plays an important role in their recovery will not help to cure cancer, but may help if you lie in bed sorry for themselves after chemotherapy. I would say if you are told you have cancer you do not life differently than he, at least I did. If not for my loving family and my attitude would be somewhere today.

I will tell you that if I had have put radioactive dye in my chest, I spoke with the doctor gave me and at first strange, as I said, "If I have thyroid cancer, I want to be," I grimaced and looked at me in and said he was one of the easiest cancers to beat.

michael said...

I think in some cases, you're right.

Some flatly refuse to be depressed or withdrawn from cancer, and fight and often win. This is not a guarantee, but should not resign. I believe that if the diagnosis is made, some people realize how precious life is, and begin to live and therefore difficult to be taken for life, he struggled for granted for too long.

A cancer diagnosis is not necessarily a death sentence.

Good luck!

Dismayed said...

I had cancer in 1987 had a radium treatment, and I must say that I had a very positive attitude and awareness in more and more, my diet, but it's always been very timely. I think it is true to some extent, but it is important that all the tests available are. Most cancers are considered to be in the early stages.

Kill your TV said...

I agree, and I saw a lot of discounts with a positive attitude, law, nutrition, exercise and good ... only life in all spheres of life with a smile on your face :-), cancer is no death sentence ..

My wife is a living example of the above!
Or triathlete Ruth Heidrich 73 years

Kill your TV said...

I agree, and I saw a lot of discounts with a positive attitude, law, nutrition, exercise and good ... only life in all spheres of life with a smile on your face :-), cancer is no death sentence ..

My wife is a living example of the above!
Or triathlete Ruth Heidrich 73 years

nageshan... said...

On Yahoo Answers are very good discussion on this topic. If you use the sites that already do this anyway and then there is a different approach if you have not read, read these pages, then there is another approach.
"You know, you can write to my e-mail by clicking on the word e-mail that appears in my profile by clicking here to have my name and picture

onelove said...

Depending cancer. My mother died of cancer in April 2008, he fought for 6 months before they took her. Finally he was tired of fighting and abandoned. If you are health care and will fight for it, then maybe you can do. People beat cancer all the time.

Post a Comment