Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kidney Cyst Symptoms Possible Cyst On Ovary And Kidney>?

Possible Cyst on ovary and kidney>? - kidney cyst symptoms

About a week he suffered from many symptoms of bloating, pain of hunger, cramps, nausea, the blood in the urine and an ultrasound examination at the clinic said that everything was ok then went to the doctor more blood, urine and CT contrast agents. new drug for pain and grief of my symptoms prevacid away.for Crazy the 2 days I have some symptoms were relived. I asked my test results to see the gynecologist tomorrow afternoon and said to my surprise in reading the ultrasound at the clinic that a small amount of free fluid in the impasse, and that s it is my left ovary was not seen so angry that he would not have anything, but after my cat and read the results of the analysis decresased Wasteland alteunuation in the left kidney, left kidney cyst may I know there can be nothing else could help opion

1 comment:

ilovert6... said...

I had the same symptoms as companions and I had some cysts in the ovaries. That's all he told me that I did not say that you look at everything, or should. I will read from the web! If you still have those feelings in the next 3 months back.
Let us, therefore, if you still feel all the associated symptoms within the next 3 months and if so, back to your doctor. Make sure everything that is wrong and what day and how it was painful to write!

Post a Comment