Monday, January 11, 2010

Face Scrub Is It Ok To Use A Face Scrub Or Lotion After Using Lemon Juice For Skin Lightening?

Is it ok to use a face scrub or lotion after using lemon juice for skin lightening? - face scrub

After I wash my face with hot water and lemon juice to clarify their use white on my skin (not idiots judge his scars .. .. for my acne) Now I have one with vitamin E lotion in it, or you are using a scrub? This will irritate the effect of flushing and the Stop / or the skin? Thank you. Moreover, it is ok to shower after using a lemon?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lemon juice seemed to make my stand next acnne. You should try CATCA. its powerful and will get rid of your acne forever. BUT itz itz very dangerous Tho legal in the United States

Anonymous said...

Why you should lighten the skin. Arent you black? Well Idont know a lot about skin lightening, but probably very irritating when you wear scrubs or lotions.
(a few secs. Later.)
Wait, never mind. I'm sorry to hear! : (I have the whole thing. Well, I was still very irritating HINK.

(A few seconds later)
Yes. They go into the shower after using the lemon juice.

Anonymous said...

The use of lemon juice after washing my face .... is that an advantage? I think it can make the skin dry. I use organic products. I have skin care products from Ayurveda (http://www.veria.com/newsletter/chandra/ ... I use face cream is a pure herbal product with neem and turmeric fresh to reduce wrinkles and soothes the skin. Wonderful, young skin is what we all dream. It has contributed to the overall condition of the skin.

Post a Comment