Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Makes Sf So Special Special Forces: Age Limits And My Chances?

Special Forces: Age limits and my chances? - what makes sf so special

I tried, days and can not find a definitive answer to my question. I'm approaching 36 years, and I want to prove to the special forces of the Army through its program of 18x. I am in good shape and improving every day. I have a degree, and I shot a 90 on the ASVAB. I speak in a foreign language so well, and close relatives are very senior politicians abroad.

If I can try to SF and not in the first round, I read that I am infantry. I Will probably try it again? If so, until what age? How does it work?

Yes, I spoke with several recruiters and line of research carried out and in the library. Here I try to use all sources of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment