Friday, February 19, 2010

Silver City- Ottawa What Should I Do? Stay Or Move? Anyone Experienced This?

What should I do? Stay or move? anyone experienced this? - silver city- ottawa

I live in Ottawa, Canada today, well ... I think I want to go US.It appears in the workforce, which wanted more jobs. I also feel this "Uh ... I must go now" on a daily basis. I refer to throughout the day, which creeps up the idea.

Also, I had a lot of business and financial opportunities that are my life. the kind of opportunities that I would return, and I financial security.

It is overwhelming, so travel when I was in my city in the United States, where I want to move. I'm always happy when I am there. It is like life ... I can not explain it. I would like to ask the university of my dreams is to be avoided in Boston, "on the website of the university, but I'm goneon the other day and saw the entry tests. It was as if the questions that he has done for me, so I say that I have the opportunity I had to be given on a silver platter.

I know that with him the economy is bad here and the United States may not be the best idea. But more and more to your taste ... I really do not want to be here.I 'm currently lives with his family lived, and even though I am. I would not be here yet.

Anyone who experienced such a thing? Should I sleep in my room and that my training there?

1 comment:

Sprite said...

I do not know how to work the loan, as you would an international student organization, but if you can loan to pay for school and at home, he would. surprised to spend the rest of your life when he should have had this opportunity.

Go for your dreams, good luck!

Post a Comment