Monday, December 7, 2009

Point And Shoot Low Light Point & Shoot Camera For Low Light Situations Without Flash?

Point & Shoot camera for low light situations without flash? - point and shoot low light

Hello, last week I spent about 2k in a Rebel XTi, 17-55 2.8 / F IS USM and Canon 580EXII flash. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Today I will see the "Lion King" on stage with my daughter. The digital SLR camera is probably too big to be in a place like this, except that no cameras are allowed inside. and a point and shoot is my only option.

I know cameras are not allowed during the performance, but it would be a photo or two, before I start my daughter and I have the memory of the work.

Not only today, but I would find a point and shoot camera that can take good pictures without flash in low light.

Suggestions?

11 comments:

deuxieme... said...

No compact camera is so close to the noise of a digital SLR ...
But they are quieter Fujifilm.
I particularly recommend the F31fd, F30 and F40, but they are also good!
If you are smaller, try the Z5! A bus stop is less effective than the F-Series, but a good compromise!

epic_lay... said...

if the rules are not for the cameras, why risk it? Even if you are not pictures taken during the show, what's the difference? No cameras are allowed inside. For souvenirs, a picture in front of the theater. Yo, lady, do not suggest that my favorite website for you, because you suck

kcobb318 said...

Wow, this is difficult, I would say that every model from Sony, Canon and Kodak. The PowerShot Cannon I never had any problems.

richard t said...

I think it is ..... I have three, Fuji or Kodak .............
No works well in low light conditions .................

richard t said...

I think it is ..... I have three, Fuji or Kodak .............
No works well in low light conditions .................

richard t said...

I think it is ..... I have three, Fuji or Kodak .............
No works well in low light conditions .................

talluri g said...

Increase the time.

Edwin said...

Forget making your own photographs. You will not be satisfied with the outcome and could even lose your camera. You buy the program sold as souvenirs.

Edwin said...

Forget making your own photographs. You will not be satisfied with the outcome and could even lose your camera. You buy the program sold as souvenirs.

stephene... said...

Casio Exilm, use it if my digital SLR camera is not appropriate.

They have a very good way of fireworks, ideal for low light.

Moreover, in order to lighten a shorter exp in Photoshop

Josc said...

Whatever you do, do not take an expensive camera! If you are caught you taking a picture, which takes you!

Post a Comment