Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Activate Office 2003 Pro Can You Install MS Office Professional 2003 On More Than One Computer?

Can you install MS Office Professional 2003 on more than one computer? - activate office 2003 pro

No response has already been said, no, can not be installed Office 2003 Pro on a computer. This answer is not correct! I called Microsoft and the license agreement, especially the angry Ring is based, shows that you can install the software on 1 PC or other device and a portable device like a laptop.

So in my case, I installed Office 2003 Pro on my desktop and laptop computers. They told me that they get to activate the second installation difficult and could possibly call to the Board.

Here is the URL of the license agreement. His statement in paragraph 1:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/2/5/12538ba0-3d24-4f00-aab1-dd9ff4aacfc9/en_client_eula.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment